My Brain Notes for Medical Students These notes provide medical students with an introduction to the function of the brain; its neurophysiology. The focus is on a lucid concise description for how the various brain regions function and interact. The nine chapters include color figures, galleries, interactive elements, animations, and review questions and cover:
1. The Eye.
2. The Visual Cortex.
3. The Association Cortex and Memory.
4. Touch, Pain, Taste and Smell.
5. Muscle Receptors, Spinal Reflexes and Muscles.
6. Motor Cortex.
7. Cerebellum and Basal Ganglia.
8. Auditory Physiology.
9. Vestibular System and Eye Movements.